It is here at last.
2009 represents for me the greatest year of my life, EVER. It was probably the hardest year, one of the most challenging years... maybe the scariest year - but there is no question that so far - 2009 was my best year ever, and I feel so thankful for the past year.
For the one or two people who used to check in with my blog - until I went on a 6 month sabbatical from writing... I am happy to report that I am back at it.
Some of my favorite accomplishments of 2009:
- Spent more time than ever with my family
- Got to know ME in a new way (thanks to "the 7 Habits", to Rod & crew, my wife, parents, and a few key others... God, DW, R&MP, BB, B&MD, TN, BB, M&MK, R&MP, and few others)
- Wrote in my "Gratitude Journal" in all but about 50 days. (320 entries)
- Lived through a very tough time
- Depended on God more than on myself
- Am the best person I have ever been, today.
Goals for 2010:
- Keep going with what I'm doing
- 365 Entries in my "Gratitude Journal"
- Spend more time than ever with my family
- Go on 4 vacations
- Blog at least 20 times
- Finalize and close 0ut the impact of the Real Estate melt down in my life, and move on professionally to create serious, recession-proof financial stability
- Give more than I take
- Be a better friend to all I know
- Be closer to God every day
- For the sake of it, should I put "to get in better shape physically" since everyone else is doing it anyway?
I want to thank my wife and my children, my parents, in-laws, and my friends for being by my side through a tough year, and express my love to them, and to all those who may read this...